What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is the world’s most popular, non-invasive fat reduction treatment It has revolutionized the body contouring industry by utilizing advanced cooling technology to reduce unwanted fat, safely, painlessly, and effectively. This FDA cleared treatment offers a surprisingly affordable solution for healthy adults who struggle with stubborn bulges that resist diet and exercise. Fat freezing is particularly good for targeting love handles, belly fat, upper arm fat, bra bulge, thigh fat, double chins and other visible bulges. And with treatments that take as little as 35 minutes and require no downtime, it’s no wonder millions of men and women have chosen CoolSculpting as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
How does CoolSculpting work?
- Exposing the treatment area to cooling via energy extraction causes fat cell apoptosis – a natural, controlled cell death, which leads to the release of cytokines and other inflammatory mediators that gradually eliminate the affected cells.
- Inflammatory cells gradually digest the affected fat cells in the months after the procedure, reducing the thickness of the fat layer. Lipids from the fat cells are slowly released and transported by the lymphatic system to be processed and eliminated, much like that of fat from food.
When will I see results from CoolSculpting?
The results achieved through CoolSculpting happen gradually over the two months following treatment. This allows for a very natural looking fat reduction. Some patients will notice results as early as 2-3 weeks post-treatment, with most dramatic and visible results after two months. It is well worth the wait.
How many treatments of CoolSculpting will I need?
Some patients will be satisfied after one treatment while others may want to be more aggressive and retreat one to two additional times to achieve further reduction. Our Body Sculpting Specialists will work with you to determine how many treatments are necessary to meet your personal goals.
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
- # 1 Non-Invasive body contouring procedure
- Freeze away fat cells
- Targets stubborn bulges
- Minimal to No Downtime
- FDA Approved
- Can help define musculature
- Long lasting, natural looking results
- Approved for all skin types
What areas can CoolSculpting treat?
With the latest line of CoolSculpting applicators, known as the CoolAdvantage Collection, CoolSculpting at Suite Six Medical
Aesthetics can target stubborn bulges from nearly anywhere on the body. In addition to more versatility, the new line of
applicators also reduce treatment time to 35 minutes.
Popular treatment areas for fat freezing include:
- The abdomen (belly fat)
- Flanks (love handles and hips)
- The back
- Armpit fat (bra bulge)
- The thighs (inner and outer thigh fat)
- Submental region (double chin and neck fat)
- Below the buttocks (banana roll)
- The chest (ideal for men with moobs or man boobs)
- Upper arms
- and more…