I’ve never met a wrinkle that I’ve liked. But what about those adorable Shar Pei dogs?! Let me clarify: I have never met a human wrinkle that I have liked. Wrinkles are signs of aging. While many call them ‘character’ lines, I do not. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want your face to be frozen, but a little smoother, plumper, and more lifted never hurt anyone.
Allergan has created an entire family of injectable products that do just that: give you back a few years (or decades) to your appearance and enhance your natural beauty. Here are a few highlights about the injectable treatments available by Allergan:
Botox Cosmetic is the only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily improve both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet.
Kybella is a prescription medicine used to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin, also called “double chin”.
The Juvederm collection of fillers are injectable gels made from modified hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body. Hyaluronic acid retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which makes it ideal for lifting, smoothing, and plumping the skin. Depending on the weight of the hyaluronic acid correlates to how thin or thick the product is, and where it can be used in the face and body.
LIFT: Lift & contour your cheek area
- Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only filler proven to last up to 2 years in the cheek area.
SMOOTH: Smooth your wrinkles & lines
- Juvederm XC is the only HA filler proven to last up to 1 year in moderate to severe facial wrinkles and lines.
- Juvederm Vollure XC is the first and only filler proven to last up to 18 months in moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
PLUMP: Enhance your lips
- Juvederm Ultra XC is the first filler proven to last up to 1 year in the lips.
- Juvderm Volbella XC is the first and only filler proven to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of vertical lip lines for up to 1 year.
Allergan has created different treatment options for the results YOU desire. Let’s find which treatment option may be right for you. Call to set up a complimentary consultation. I look forward to seeing you.
Shannah Hampton, RN