Let’s be honest. With your hectic schedule, you don’t always drink enough water, let alone eat enough fresh fruits and veggies each and every day. And do you really remember to take your multivitamin every day, too? Taking care of your body can often be difficult to keep up with on the daily. This is where IV vitamin therapy steps in.
What is IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV vitamin therapy is a wellness and aesthetic procedure that delivers vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fluids, and other vital substances directly into your bloodstream. By delivering these elements straight to your bloodstream, your body allows for 100 percent absorption of their benefits instead of the typical 20 percent absorption through oral vitamin supplements. When you get maximum absorption, you get maximum benefits. Each type of IV vitamin therapy is specially formulated to deliver the best results for your biggest concerns, whatever they may be. Let’s go over some of the favorites that we offer at Suite Six Medical Aesthetics.
Which IV Vitamin Drips are Best for Your Skin?
When it comes to bettering your skin, there’s no better IV vitamin drip than Liquivida™. We offer two different Liquivida™ drips, including:
- The LiquiLift®. This signature IV drip contains a special combination of 23 different vitamins and amino acids supplemented with a high dose of Vitamin C for a youthful glow.
- The Fountain of Youth. This IV doubles to boost your skin’s health and boost your immune function. With a high dose of Vitamin C and Glutathione, this drip will help to increase your collagen and brighten your complexion.
Which IV Vitamin Drips are Best for an Energy Boost?
We have our very own special blends of IV vitamin therapy drips that allow you to regain your energy. Say bye-bye to chronic fatigue with these too vitamin boosts.
- The Energy Lifter. Our special blend packed with vitamin B12, Glutathione and vitamin C fight fatigue and eliminate toxins that drag us down each day. This cocktail not only keeps you healthy, but it also lifts your spirits.
- Vitamin B12 Shots. While technically this isn’t a drip therapy, vitamin B12 shots do the same job of delivering B12 directly into your bloodstream to combat low energy levels, poor brain function and weight gain.
Which IV Vitamin Drips are Best for General Health?
Looking to improve your overall health? We got you covered. These two vitamin therapy drips will help you feel better from the inside-out.
- Vitamin C. It’s no secret that vitamin C is vital to our overall health and wellness. This therapy helps you fight chronic fatigue, weakness, viruses and mono more than your typical glass of orange juice.
- The Immuno Boost. This blend, rich in vitamin C and zinc, is perfect to help you recover from your latest bout of viral or bacterial illness. It’s also great to help boost your immune system after being compromised by allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Want to learn more about the IV vitamin therapy blends we offer at Suite Six Medical Aesthetics? Call our office to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Ballenas today.